Our care is nationally recognized.
AdventHealth Orlando is recognized as the #1 hospital in Florida by U.S. News and World Report
AdventHealth for Children has again been recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Children’s Hospital for newborn care
Find upcoming screenings and events here as they are rescheduled.
Our Expert Nurses work with you and your Primary Care Physician to ensure you are on the best path to a happy, whole life. Our Care Managers will:
- Help you develop your personalized care plan to make managing your health easier
- Support you in managing your chronic conditions, such as diabetes or asthma, by connecting you with tools, education, and resources to help you improve your health
- Work with a Nurse Provider to assist you in setting goals to better manage your medications, lose weight, stop smoking or develop an exercise plan
Our team of experts is ready to help guide you along your health care journey.
If you have questions about AdventHealth Physician Network, contact the Member Experience Center exclusively for Disney employees and Cast Members.
You’re just a phone call or online chat away from the answers you need:
- Coordinate your health care needs across the AdventHealth Physician Network with your Primary Care Physician and other doctors as appropriate.
- Find the right AdventHealth Physician Network Primary Care Physician and other specialists as needed.
- Schedule or request appointments with AdventHealth Physician Network doctors.
Call (855) 747-7476 to speak with a representative or chat online with the Member Experience Team at Account.AdventHealth.com.
The AdventHealth app is your patient portal providing access to your health information 24/7/365, putting your health care in your own hands.
- View Lab Results
- Pay Bills
- Message Your Care Team
- Schedule Appointments
- Urgent Care Video Visits
- Access Health Records
Search for the AdventHealth app on the Apple App Store or Google Play today to download it to your smartphone or tablet!
AdventHealth Physician Network's telehealth solution allows you to have a virtual, urgent-care visit with a doctor online from your phone or tablet, wherever you are, available 24/7, with $0 copay.
- Conjunctivitis/pink eye
- Coughs, colds, bronchitis and flu
- Lower back pain
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus and upper respiratory infections
- Skin conditions
- Urinary tract infections
Access Video Visit through the AdventHealth app or download here: